Application or Supplemental Application Process:
- Applicant Contacts Historian and sends lineage and needed material to Historian as directed
- Historian completes official Application Form, checks supporting documents, corresponds with applicant as necessary. Final application is sent by Historian to applicant to review and return along with processing fee and first year dues.
- Application is then forwarded by Historian to the General Society in Plymouth MA, with a copy of documentation. Upon approval of the Historian General, the application is returned to the Historian.
- After approval, member receives a copy of the verified application along with a welcome letter from the Historian.
- The Secretary sends the new member a signed certificate and membership card.