Mayflower Society Application
The Society of Mayflower descendants in the state of North Dakota
If you are interesting in joining us, you will need to provide evidence of your lineage from one of the mayflower pilgrims. Anyone who can provide this ancestry may join.
The best documentation to look for is vital records such as the birth, marriage, and death certificates for each person. Other documentation might be published genealogies, family documents and other official records. If you have a relative who is a member of the Society, you may be able to use their lineage documentation to help you with your research.
$60 per year
Application Processing Fee:
$15 one-time fee
Descendants under 18 are eligible. Send name, address, date of birth, and fee to Jr. Membership Chair
Application or Supplemental Application Process:
- Applicant Contacts Historian and sends lineage and needed material to Historian as directed
- Historian completes official Application Form, checks supporting documents, corresponds with applicant as necessary. Final application is sent by Historian to applicant to review and return along with processing fee and first year dues.
- Application is then forwarded by Historian to the General Society in Plymouth MA, with a copy of documentation. Upon approval of the Historian General, the application is returned to the Historian.
- After approval, member receives a copy of the verified application along with a welcome letter from the Historian.
- The Secretary sends the new member a signed certificate and membership card.