Application or Supplemental Application Process:
- Applicant Contacts Historian and sends lineage and needed material to Historian as directed
- Historian completes official Application Form, checks supporting documents, corresponds with applicant as necessary. Application processing fee and first year dues should be sent to the secretary before application can be electronically submitted.
- Application is then forwarded by Historian to the General Society in Plymouth MA, with a copy of documentation. Upon approval of the Historian General, the application is returned to the Historian.
- After approval, member receives a copy of the verified application from the Historian.
- The Secretary sends the new member a signed certificate and membership card.